It is not enough to make aliyah and move to Israel, olim must contribute to the rebuilding. There is so much we can do. There is so much we are doing. For the Jewish people, for the Land of Israel.
In a region too often associated with conflict, one initiative is doing its best to provide unconditional love and support. And with its new center in Kiryat Malachi, the sky’s the limit…
Walking down the streets of Yerushalayim today is nothing less than a miracle. Each day, as I breathe in the Yerushalayim air, take in the myriad of Jewish faces on the street, and watch the Egged busses hurtle past the Israel Center, I thank Hashem for the miracle of Yerushalayim.
As the children entered the transformed room, their eyes widened. The walls were draped in color, the floor was carpeted in Persian style rugs… in one corner King Solomon presided in purple robes on a red velvet throne, the Beit Hamikdash in full view through the window – some of the children literally jumped when they heard the trumpets announcing his entrance.
- Max Steinberg ז”ל: A Hero Who Rekindled the Zionist Spirit
- Post-Trauma Intervention for the War that Doesn’t End
- From South to North: Fun Day for Makom BaLev and Oraita Teens
- Why Did You Come Now? Making Aliyah in July 2014
- During Operation Protective Edge Oraita and Makom BaLev Teens Help Their Communities and Each Other