OU Israel, in conjunction with L’ayla, hosted the first annual Women’s mission to Israel during the week of Feb. 13-22, 2011. A group of women from across the United States joined the trip and the verdict was unanimous- it was an unforgettable experience for all the participants, including those women in Israel who joined the tour for individual days.
- Max Steinberg ז”ל: A Hero Who Rekindled the Zionist Spirit
- Post-Trauma Intervention for the War that Doesn’t End
- From South to North: Fun Day for Makom BaLev and Oraita Teens
- Why Did You Come Now? Making Aliyah in July 2014
- During Operation Protective Edge Oraita and Makom BaLev Teens Help Their Communities and Each Other