Join us for some special bonding time with your child this coming Monday! How it works:
- Register (for free) here
- The event is geared for girls aged 9-12, but since it is virtual, you can feel free to try it with an older or younger daughter, or with a son. We recommend that you do this with 1-2 children, max 3.
- We will send you a zoom link after you register.
- The zoom session will begin with a brief introduction.
- After that, the mothers and daughters will learn b’chavruta from a guided sourcesheet about Pesach that I will send you (with English word boxes and guiding questions). I will be available to help out with any questions.
- Afterwards, we will join together via zoom for a mini-discussion/shiur to go over what we learned.
- I will then demonstrate to you the related Pesach art project we will be doing. (I will send you a list of materials needed beforehand – all of which are usually found around the house). You will then do the project at home, and show us your finished project at the end.