OU Jerusalem Job Fair
Tuesday May 13
The Jerusalem Gardens Hotel
4 Ze’ev Vilnai St.
Near the Central Bus Station
ADMISSION IS FREE.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO
• Register online in advance. Do not expect just to show up and be admitted.
• Bring your bar/QR code in printed form or on your smart phone/tablet to gain entry.
• Bring at least 5 copies of your resume (CV). There are NO copying machines available.
• Dress for success. You will be meeting employers and should strive to look presentable.
• Upon entering you will receive a list/floor plan of employers.
• You will also receive a list of open jobs that are being presented. This list will be published prior to the event as well on www.oujobs.org Please note the jobs posted are the only jobs being offered. If you don’t find a match contact us for further instructions. email@example.com
• You will receive a welcome package when you enter. The number of packages is limited.
• Bring a pen/tablet/phone/pad to take notes and to follow up.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO OR EXPECT
• Do not bring anyone who is not registered. They will not be allowed in.
• Everyone who is registered has a unique BAR /QR code. No transfers allowed.
• Do not bring baby carriages or young children. This is a professional event.
• A Job Fair by nature is very confusing, loud and seemingly random. Sometimes you may encounter long lines. PLEASE BE PATIENT. The people around you are also looking for a job.
• NO FOOD is allowed in the main hall.
• Security will be tight. Any security issues should be brought to security personnel.
Post your up-to-date resume on the OU Job Board prior to the Job Fair.
Register now to make sure you put your best foot forward.